Life Skills Coaching – High School Level
Individual Life Skills Coaching – High School Level
Individual Life Skills Coaching for High School aged youth focuses on the individual needs of the client. Individualized Coaching allows for the development of a more specific and specialized coaching plan.
Individual Coaching is beneficial in addressing:
- Family and/or peer conflict
- Stress Managment
- Low Self-esteem
- Disruptions in living environment
- Disciplinary problems in school
High School Level Coaching is also beneficial for:
- Determining Continuing Education objectives.
- Employment readiness coaching
- Financial coaching/financial responsibility
Coaching Sessions will run approximately 45-60 minutes.
*It may be necessary to stop the session early or run a few minutes after. These decisions are made in the best interest of the client.
Fee per Session: $35
Students actively participating in the CHAOS Kids Program who wish to supplement their SEL and Life Skills development with Individual Coaching Sessions will receive a $10 discount per session.